Sushi-Making Class (Pay $50), or $50 to Spend on Food and Drink (Pay $25)
Certain elements of Japanese culture initially induce skepticism — singing Journey in front of strangers, getting pricked with needles, and eating raw fish. But who doesn’t love karaoke, acupuncture, and sushi? That’s why we’re serving up today’s exotic deal from Hikaru Sushi: Spend $25 and receive $50 worth of food and non-alcoholic drinks, or spend $50 and receive a “How to Make Sushi Class” (a $100 value). In addition to serving one of Arlington’s largest sushi selections (including classics like spicy tuna and California rolls, and local favorites like the Clarendon and Redskins rolls), Hikaru Sushi also offers Sunday classes where you’ll learn how to roll and sample your own sushi. You’ll take home your own bamboo roller, rice vinegar, seeds, and sushi nori. At 50% off, there’s nothing to be skeptical about with today’s deal.
The Little Details
Limit 1 per person, up to 1 additional as a gift
? Limit 1 per table per visit
? Dine-in only (not valid for takeout or delivery)
? Not valid for alcoholic beverages
? Gratuity not included (Be nice and tip on the pre-discounted total!)
- Former Bitcoin Foundation Exec Sentenced for Black Market Cash Exchange on Silk Road
- Researchers Say Decentralized BitTorrent Client Prevents Shutdown A La Pirate Bay
- Israeli Enterprise Hadoop Startup Xplenty Says US Market Momentum Strong
- Report: Third of Q3 Hardware Spending Was on Cloud Hardware
- RT @datacenter Former #Bitcoin Foundation Exec Sentenced for Black Market Cash Exchange on Silk Road: http://t.co/vRUzakj0DP via @theWHIR
- All I Want for Christmas: A Blinged-Out $30K Apple Watch?
- How tech companies are propelling the environmental movement, and why its time to do more
- RT @OracleCloudZone ISV partners and enterprise developers now have early access to the revolutionary Oracle Software in Silicon #Cloud http://t.co/znVNKRfJXl
- The Dynamic Data Center: 3 Trends Driving Change in 2015
- A Refreshing Look at Propane
Your News Here Free!
Send us your latest news, event, or press release, and we'll find the best way to post, promote and amplify it across the NVBN network and social media ecosystem!