Sushi-Making Class (Pay $50), or $50 to Spend on Food and Drink (Pay $25)
Certain elements of Japanese culture initially induce skepticism — singing Journey in front of strangers, getting pricked with needles, and eating raw fish. But who doesn’t love karaoke, acupuncture, and sushi? That’s why we’re serving up today’s exotic deal from Hikaru Sushi: Spend $25 and receive $50 worth of food and non-alcoholic drinks, or spend $50 and receive a “How to Make Sushi Class” (a $100 value). In addition to serving one of Arlington’s largest sushi selections (including classics like spicy tuna and California rolls, and local favorites like the Clarendon and Redskins rolls), Hikaru Sushi also offers Sunday classes where you’ll learn how to roll and sample your own sushi. You’ll take home your own bamboo roller, rice vinegar, seeds, and sushi nori. At 50% off, there’s nothing to be skeptical about with today’s deal.
The Little Details
Limit 1 per person, up to 1 additional as a gift
? Limit 1 per table per visit
? Dine-in only (not valid for takeout or delivery)
? Not valid for alcoholic beverages
? Gratuity not included (Be nice and tip on the pre-discounted total!)
- Fairfax Schools Mistakenly Hires Seven Felons, Doesnt Notice for Several Years
- What's Next for Northern Virginia Data Centers - Soccer Fields and Chickens?
- My Own Private Cloud
- Northern Virginia Business Center Grand Opening Mon 2014-Feb-24 at 10:00, Lake Ridge VA
- PHOTOS: Sneak Peek at Founding Farmers Opening Today in Tysons
- Shawna Wolgamot: frank mafrice is effing brilliant...
- Meaghan: They are also open for Breakfast Mon-Friday 7am-11...
- David A. Turner, Jr.: To register for the event, go to the web site. ...
- chris: lol yeah I agree with the sentiments regarding ama...
- chris: 1. Will the Centers continue growing (due to data...
Your News Here Free!
Send us your latest news, event, or press release, and we'll find the best way to post, promote and amplify it across the NVBN network and social media ecosystem!