Sushi-Making Class (Pay $50), or $50 to Spend on Food and Drink (Pay $25)
Certain elements of Japanese culture initially induce skepticism — singing Journey in front of strangers, getting pricked with needles, and eating raw fish. But who doesn’t love karaoke, acupuncture, and sushi? That’s why we’re serving up today’s exotic deal from Hikaru Sushi: Spend $25 and receive $50 worth of food and non-alcoholic drinks, or spend $50 and receive a “How to Make Sushi Class” (a $100 value). In addition to serving one of Arlington’s largest sushi selections (including classics like spicy tuna and California rolls, and local favorites like the Clarendon and Redskins rolls), Hikaru Sushi also offers Sunday classes where you’ll learn how to roll and sample your own sushi. You’ll take home your own bamboo roller, rice vinegar, seeds, and sushi nori. At 50% off, there’s nothing to be skeptical about with today’s deal.
The Little Details
Limit 1 per person, up to 1 additional as a gift
? Limit 1 per table per visit
? Dine-in only (not valid for takeout or delivery)
? Not valid for alcoholic beverages
? Gratuity not included (Be nice and tip on the pre-discounted total!)
- Cardinal Financial Corporation Completes Merger of Subsidiary Banks
- Expert Colocation Opens VA1 Data Center in Reston, Virginia
- How to Performance Test Automation for GWT and SmartGWT
- Compuware APM Introduces Smart Network Packet Capture and Analysis
- Bloated Web Pages Can Make or Break the Day
- RT @fcpsnews Two FCPS crossing guards have been recognized by VDOT as Virginia?s Most Outstanding Crossing Guards of 2013. http://t.co/zyjY2OK4MN
- RT @fairfaxchamber Congrats to @SalientFeds newest new director of data analytics center, Cynthia Walker! http://t.co/qU9Fd228Go
- RT @fcnp The Alden Awards 15 Local Students Fine Arts
- RT @fcnp The Alden Awards 15 Local Students Fine Arts Scholarships http://t.co/MbK5bv3p8g
- RT @fairfaxchamber The @WhiteHouse wants YOUR feedback on how the government can best protect citizen privacy & big data. Click here –> http://t.co/nh3dAl8gMN
Your News Here Free!
Send us your latest news, event, or press release, and we'll find the best way to post, promote and amplify it across the NVBN network and social media ecosystem!